Thursday, May 22, 2008

Best compliment

The best compliment I ever received from my friend was actually a famous quote " you must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Ghandi

Who knew but it has a certain honesty that sums me up perfectly. I have a geniune interest in helping people and to me that means to be encouraging and supportive. I help them because I want too and I don't expect anything in return. I am telling you this because this is who I am. It almost sounds too good to be true and I am all that and more.

Who am I? I am the type of girl my friends and family can count on. I love people and animals. I have a good head on my shoulders. I am lucky. I love to travel especially to hot places. I have a good job and a home of my own.

If any of the following apply to you move on to another profile. I cannot stand people who are close minded, rude & disrespectful, chemically dependent, cheap, unclean or lairs.

I have been on here before and I have met some interesting people but not the right one for me. I just hope to find someone who will not only compliment me but will want to share in my interests.

Talk to you soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Set your goals

Choosing a school to attend online has also become a very simple task. All you have to do is search for schools in your area, apply, and they will send you all the information you will need to get on with your education online. The reason you will want to chose a school in your area is because some of the courses you may take will required you to meet once or twice for exams or group projects.. ………..

online degree

Unknown said...

Set your goals

Choosing a school to attend online has also become a very simple task. All you have to do is search for schools in your area, apply, and they will send you all the information you will need to get on with your education online. The reason you will want to chose a school in your area is because some of the courses you may take will required you to meet once or twice for exams or group projects.. ………..

online degree

Unknown said...

3 Popularity Factor of Online Distance Learning Programs

The popularity of online distance learning programs is rising as more people realize the beneficial factors that come along with earning an online degree. Let's look at some of the benefits of online training to gain more understanding of why online schooling is quickly becoming a popular form of education. Individuals with full time jobs and children tend to find it more difficult to attend a traditional campus based college. With the ability to choose their own schedule online students can keep their job and study their courses at night.